Happy Earth Day my fellow crunchies!! I hope you are taking some time out of your day today to really love and appreciate Mother Earth. Without our beautiful planet, none of us would be here and we all have to do our part to take care of her. Caring for Mother Earth keeps her in a safe and healthy condition for our feature generations.
Here are some great ways to celebrate Earth Day with your family today…
- Plant your edible garden. For us here in Texas, the cold is finally gone leaving us with perfect weather to plant all of those edibles!!
- Take action and be a part of A Billion Acts of Green. After this article, I am turning off my computer for the day!
- Go on a walk around your neighborhood and pick up all of the trash you come across.
- Have some fun with these Earth Day coloring & activity pages.
- Have dinner cooked over a campfire or eat outside while the sun is going down instead of indoors using electricity.
What is your family doing to celebrate Earth Day?
I am a Crunchy Mama of 5 rowdy boys and 2 sweet girls! I also gave birth to a baby girl in January 2016 for an awesome couple as their surrogate. I married my awesome husband, Brian in October 2016 and we are located in a little city outside of Dallas, Texas. I am a jill-of-many-trades. I run a laundry service, do custom sewing and even sell lactation cookies to my locals. I love to shop at thrift stores, take showers without an audience and spend time dreaming of a life off the grid! Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes photos in the life of my crunchy family!