Happy Earth Day my fellow crunchies!! I hope you are taking some time out of your day today to really love and appreciate Mother Earth. Without our beautiful planet, none of us would be here and we all have to do our part to take care of her. Caring for Mother Earth keeps her in a safe and healthy condition for our feature generations.
Here are some great ways to celebrate Earth Day with your family today…
- Plant your edible garden. For us here in Texas, the cold is finally gone leaving us with perfect weather to plant all of those edibles!!
- Take action and be a part of A Billion Acts of Green. After this article, I am turning off my computer for the day!
- Go on a walk around your neighborhood and pick up all of the trash you come across.
- Have some fun with these Earth Day coloring & activity pages.
- Have dinner cooked over a campfire or eat outside while the sun is going down instead of indoors using electricity.
What is your family doing to celebrate Earth Day?