In exchange for an honest review, I received a package of origami paper from Orchid Origami Paper. The paper is high-quality-grade, the product is full of vibrant colors, and overall, it works great with origami-folding.
Origami is so fun! Today, I’m teaching you all how to make a super adorable fox face. All you need is a piece of square origami paper and something to make a face with!
- Lay a piece of paper down flat, on a hard surface.
- Fold in half diagonally, so you create a triangle.
- Fold on the dotted line to give the illusion that you have three separate triangles.
- Fold on the dotted line to create flaps, or ears.
- Flip over, and draw on the face!
Be sure to tag us on Facebook and Instagram! Note: I won’t know if you tag Crunchy Family on Instagram, so feel free to @mention me (@whatlizeats) if you make your own! I’d love to see what it looks like. :)